1. The game is presented in multiple choice format in 10 sets of 10 questions.
2. You select an answer by clicking on the one of your choice.
3. There is no time limit.
4. After the selection, the correct answer turns green and a potential wrong answer turns red.
5. A reference to the scientific work that the answer was derived from, as well as the person that provided it, appears on the screen after any right or wrong answer.
6. To see and answer the next question, click “Next”.
7. The next level unlocks after you answer all questions in a level.
8. You can see your level performance underneath each level on the main screen.
9. You can replay any level at any time.
1. For each correct answer you get 10 points.
2. If you guess all questions of a level right, you get a bonus of 50 points.
3. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
4.If you choose to replay a level, your total score will be updated reflecting your new result in this level.